WASH SDG Programme – COVID-19 responseThis is a SIMAVI funded project to support COVID-19 response in Korogocho and Mathare Valley informal settlements.
This is a fifteen months’ project funded by SIMAVI in which WASH Alliance Kenya is to support COVID-19 response in 2 selected informal settlements namely; Korogocho and Mathare Valley Informal Settlements
- Conduct targeted mass awareness creation (use of media, including electronic, print and social media) for behavior change in the community, schools and health facilities to reach estimated 1,000,000 persons
- Community access to Hygiene Promotion facilities to reach estimated 20,000 persons.
- Access to Covid 19 commodities and consumables to reach estimated 20,000 persons.
- Support County level operations, coordinating stakeholder efforts for sustained and targeted interventions on Covid 19 to reach estimated 1,000,000 persons.
- Access to Water and Sanitation services to reach estimated reach 1,000,000 persons.
- Documentation, Learning, Knowledge management to reach estimated 50,000 persons